- How do you ship your items?
We ship our packages using UPS Ground 5-day. UPS Ground packages will be delivered anytime between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and will typically arrive within 1-5 days from the date of shipment. You can track the status of your shipment by visiting the UPS Tracking Tool.
- Which locations do you ship items to?
Currently we only ship to the continental United States and Canada. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands or APO/FPO locations.
- How much are the shipping costs?
We Currently do not charge shipping on our small, medium and large bat houses. We do charge a small handling fee for all our other products.
- How long will it take for my order to process and ship?
It will take 5-10 days to process and build your order and up to an additional 5 days for the shipment to reach you via UPS. You can track the status of your purchase by visiting the order status page and view up-to-date information about the status of your package using the UPS Tracking Tool.
- Is there a way to track the UPS shipment of my item?
You will receive a tracking number by email after your item has shipped. You will also be able to view the tracking number on the order status page. You may view the shipment status of your order by visiting the UPS Tracking Tool.
- Is there a way to have expedited shipping?
We do not offer any expedited shipping options at this time.
- I have a question that is not answered here, who can I contact?
If you have further questions you may contact us.